> However, there will always be things that Apache::Reload doesn't
> handle.  For example, you might import functions from one module into
> another module, as opposed to importing into a Registry script.

Well, making a given module aware of who imported it (whether it's a
module or a Registry script) would solve that. But again, I don't know
how complicated that would be; I'll have to read up when I try doing it.

> My
> advice is to avoid importing things at all, but I know that many
people
> really love importing and will not want to give it up.

I'm one of them, at least with our present module hierarchy. But I
understand your point of view too.

J-S