On Thu, 2003-08-14 at 15:33, Jean-Sebastien Guay wrote:
> In a week or so I'll have a bit more free time, and I might try
> implementing it. I'll start by reading up on mod_perl internals... :-)

Actually, all you need to read is the code for Apache::Registry or
ModPerl::Registry (depending on which you are using) and the code for
Apache::Reload.  These are all pure perl modules.

However, there will always be things that Apache::Reload doesn't
handle.  For example, you might import functions from one module into
another module, as opposed to importing into a Registry script.  My
advice is to avoid importing things at all, but I know that many people
really love importing and will not want to give it up.

- Perrin