On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 14:49:05, Cees Hek said...

> It was easy to miss in the email if you skimmed it, but he is looking for a C
> based module, so any perl based solutions are out.

Whoops, you're right, I did just skim it.

> The reason this question is mod_perl related is that he is doing the initial
> authentication using mod_perl, and is creating a cookie based ticket.  But he
> wants that ticket to also be accepted by a non-mod_perl enabled server (ie a
> front end proxy).

So the database connection has to persist from the mod_perl authentication
scheme to the backend software?  Interesting...  Does that work?

--
Michael Stella  | Sr. Unix Engineer / Developer | http://www.thismetalsky.org
If Bill Gates had a nickel for every time Windows crashed...