Any one out there know of some way, either from java or SLL or some other
combination, to collect any kind of machine specific information from a web
client logging into a site with SSL (Apache/mod_perl mod_ssl)?  I need to
find some way to uniquely identify a 'machine', like possible grabbing it's
mac address would be ideal but obviously that can't be done ...

Any clues?

Kirk