Tofu Optimist wrote:
Hi folks --

I'm using MP2, and I am trying to avoid loading CGI
for 2 reasons:

(1) To save memory.

(2) When I do load CGI, it fails at the "require
Apache" (line 161), and I'd prefer not to edit CGI on
my server.  Uck.

Given I'm not loading CGI, how can I determine
self_url() in MP2?

I tried something like this
<code>
        my $self_uri = APR::URI->parse($r->pool,
$r->uri)->unparse;
        $r->headers_out->set(Location => $self_uri .
"&r2=1");
        return Apache::REDIRECT;
</code>
but this gives me a partial URL, not the full
expansion.

$r->construct_url;

From the C docs:

/* Used for constructing self-referencing URLs, and things like SERVER_PORT,
* and SERVER_NAME.
*/
/**
* build a fully qualified URL from the uri and information in the request rec
* @param p The pool to allocate the URL from
* @param uri The path to the requested file
* @param r The current request
* @return A fully qualified URL
* @deffunc char *ap_construct_url(apr_pool_t *p, const char *uri, request_rec *r)
*/
AP_DECLARE(char *) ap_construct_url(apr_pool_t *p, const char *uri, request_rec *r);