Yes, sorry.  I have a site that allows my customers to become members via
monthly credit card subscription.  The problem is we've been getting
fraudulent credit card transactions and need some mechanism to detect a user
who is a repeat offender so I can detect them trying to submit yet another
bogus CC for access.  The only way that I'm aware of to do that is to grab
something specific to that piece of hardware or computer.  Does that make
sense? ... impossible? ... or is there a better way?