> Apache::DBI comes with mod_perl, and you should see
> it in your site_perl directory.  It is a pure perl
> module, so it would not be under an i386
> directory (or whatever your architecture is).  If
> you can do PerlModule Apache::DBI in your program
> without failure, it means that it is there
> in your @INC path.

Sorry for being unclear.  I mean Apache subdirectory
under site_perl directory.  I can seee Registry.pm
under .../site_perl/5.8.3/sun4-solaris/Apache
directory. (Apache::Registry)  I would expect DBI in
the same directory but it is not there.   I figured
that out after it gave me an error that it can't find
Apache::DBI.

I am not sure what I missed when building mod_perl /
Apache.   Do I need to add environmental variables?

Let me recap what I did:

a) Build perl under my home directory
     /home/dssweb/local-perl

b) Add DBI module and others
   other modules such as LWP, HTTP are under:
      /home/dssweb/local-perl/lib/site_perl/5.8.3

   yet my DBI module is under:
/home/dssweb/local-perl/lib/site_perl/5.8.3/sun4-solaris

c) Build mod_perl and apache.

    My mod_perl and some Apache stuff are under
/home/dssweb/local-perl/lib/site_perl/5.8.3/sun4-solaris

Thanks.