I S wrote:
Sorry for being unclear.  I mean Apache subdirectory
under site_perl directory.  I can seee Registry.pm
under .../site_perl/5.8.3/sun4-solaris/Apache
directory. (Apache::Registry)  I would expect DBI in
the same directory but it is not there.   I figured
that out after it gave me an error that it can't find
Apache::DBI.

Try .../site_perl/Apache and .../site_perl/5.8.3/Apache. Also, if you originally installed mod_perl with an older version of Perl, check its folders.

--
Brent "Dax" Royal-Gordon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Perl and Parrot hacker

Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.