Jon Forrest wrote:
-------------8<---------- Start Bug Report ------------8<----------
1. Problem Description:

  I'm also suffering from the common
    /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lapr-0
  problem. Copying /usr/local/apache2/lib/libapr-0.a to /usr/lib
  make the link problem go away but I still see many
  "undefined symbol: apr_bucket_setaside_notimpl" when running make test
  (12 tests out of 209 fail).

   This happens on both a fresh install of Mandrake 10.0 and
   Fedora Core 2 using handbuilt perl 5.8.5 and httpd 2.0.51.
   I'm trying to build a statically-linked version of mod_perl
   to use with Request Tracker. I've seen other people mention
   these problems but I thought I'd send in this bug report to
   give you more data points. Thanks for any suggestions.

Jon, please try the current cvs: http://perl.apache.org/download/source.html#Development_mod_perl_2_0_Source_Distribution

And as I've mentioned in the other email, don't use 2.0.51 in production.
http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/patches/apply_to_2.0.51/CAN-2004-0811.patch