Young, Darren wrote:
I installed their (RedHat) mod_perl rpm (1.99_09)

I understand that you're trying to stick with your vendor's packaging system, but that's a really old version of mod_perl 2. It was released about two years ago, and there have been two years worth of bug fixes since then. It's hard for the people on the list to effectively support users who are running what is essentially an alpha version of mod_perl 2. Please consider building your own RPM of the most recent version, or bugging Red Hat to package something more up-to-date.

[Wed Jan 19 14:34:18 2005] [error] [client 67.184.77.67] Can't locate object method "print" via package "Apache::RequestRec" at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi/Apache/Status.pm line 144.!

Can you tell us what version of Apache::Status that is? I'm not sure there even was an Apache::Status port for mod_perl 2 at the time. Could this be left over from a mod_perl 1 installation you have on that box?

- Perrin