On Apr 21, 2005, at 12:10 AM, Michael J Schout wrote:
http://perl.apache.org/dist/

you will also need to use perl modules for mod_perl that were released before rc5 -- as many are in the process of being ported over.

the modules you use will be a mix of current-version modules and their immediate predecessors. fun, eh?

you installed mod_perl just as the API was being brought up to date with the Apache2 api

it sucks, completely. i can't get my stuff to work under rc5 , and I'm way behind schedule on my work, so i can't help with porting modules to rc5 . if you have spare time, you can set up an rc5 server and join in the patching fun.