On Mon, 2005-08-15 at 16:39 -0400, Jonathan Vanasco wrote:
> What the template renders to better damn well be valid -- but if I
> use a templating system that allows for invalid templates, then it
> becomes my job to restructure them to be valid in addition to doing
> the logic and substitution.  Thats a mess.

Since Petal (and HTML_Tree, but that's a dead project) are the only ones
that do this at all, I'd say most people are doing just fine without
templates that are valid XML.  I don't remember you mentioning this
requirement earlier.  If you had, I would have told you Petal was your
only option.

- Perrin