From: "Philip M. Gollucci" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Octavian Rasnita wrote:
> > Yes it involves a MySQL connection, but that MySQL database and that
server
> > is not used by someone else so I don't understand why some pages show so
> > fast while others so slow.
> Could be that MySQL has the queries cached in memory for some pages which
would be a substantial
> speed increase.  Other times, these queries might not be cached.
Depending on how much memory
> you have available for the DB and how often the queries get used
determines whats currently in the cache.

I don't think this is the problem, because that site shows more articles,
and each article has a counter that appears on the page. I am trying only
articles that have the counter 0, so nobody visited that page so MySQL
couldn't make a cache of that specific query.

Thank you.

Teddy