Did you run out of memory?  Is the CPU pegged?  Give us something to go
on here...

Have you read the performance tuning docs on the mod_perl site?

Yes, ages ago. I just read it again and did the calculation again. Apparently, yes, it runs out of memory and holds up the connection so no other requests can be processed.

So, here's the variables:

RAM = 700 Mb
Per process total size = 40 Mb
Shared memory = 7 Mb

So, the number of processes = (700 - 7) / 33 = 21 processes

So, does that mean it can only accept up to 21 connections?

This brings the question of how to increase shared memory usage. I've tried to load every modules upfront. But even before any request comes in, the shared memory is only 7 Mb. What makes it so small?

Thank you...

---
Badai Aqrandista
Cheepy (?)