On Mon, 2005-10-31 at 15:01 -0600, Boysenberry Payne wrote:
> If it is "some old junk" left in the @INC how would I go about
> correcting it?

My approach would be to start with a new Perl install and a new
mod_perl.  There is no official way to uninstall a Perl module, so it's
hard to be sure that you got everything related to the previous Apache2
build.

I'm sorry I can't offer something more specific, but it's very difficult
to debug a problem on someone else's system that can't be replicated.
Maybe you can talk to this other person who has the problem, and see
what you have in common (both on OS X, both upgraded from an older mp2
version, etc.)

- Perrin