Jeff Armstrong wrote:
APR::Request::Apache2 seems rather light in terms of documented functionality, but you recommend it over Apache2::Request? Do they all somehow end up at the same place?
Wrapper classes.  The difference is which ones the developers recommend.

The libapreq2 docs seem a little light when it comes to explaining which class to choose. For example, which and when for:
  Apache2::Request
  APR::Request
In general we recommend APR::* the Apache2::* are wrappers.
You should note, they are not neccessarily identical i.e.

or for cookies,
  Apache2::Cookie
  APR::Request::Cookie
One does CGI compatible decoding the other doesn't.

er? any thoughts appreciated!

Sumbit some docs :)

If you are using an SVN build, I higly recommend you build the SVN version of the docs as the website is on 2.06

"Love is not the one you can picture yourself marrying,
but the one you can't picture the rest of your life without."

Philip M. Gollucci ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) 301.254.5198