Hi,

no I wouldn't downgrade to mp1 because Apache2.x is the future and
someday Apache1.x will not be maintained any more. I'd try to contact
the maintainer of Apache::SessionManager which is as it looks not
prepared to work with mp2. You can also hack it yourself using the guide
provided at http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/rename.html

One more note please start a new thread when posting to a new topic.

Tom