Vladimir S. Tikhonjuk wrote:

O.K. Thanks for answer :)
I want to write rather big project. How I have to construct it: I mean,
should I make a lot of handlers, like, /debitor, /debitor/documents,
/debitor/documents/contracts .... Or, create *.pl scripts. Or may be
there is another theory ?

Personally I use a more flexible approach - I don't want to have to put the whole website structure inside httpd.conf, because every change requires a re-start. Also, you will probably have common startup and exit code in each handler.

So you could try something like this:

<VirtualServer>
   PerlResponseHandler My::Module
</VirtualServer>

then

sub handler {
# common startup code - check database connection is up, check config has been read, etc
   # check URI
   if uri is for static files
          return DECLINED
   else
          call the code for that URI
   # common exit code - clean up etc
}

You could even do something really clever and make it map URI onto module - eg. so /debitor/contract/create calls Debitor::Contract->create(), but that wouldn't be very secure!

John