Apache::AuthCAS module on CPAN does not support OPEN SSL also it creates
database tables to store data, we tried it on Apache 2.2 with mod_perl 2.0
it failed. We need only a serviceValidate from CAS not other functions.

mod_cas looks ok but does not supports Apache 2.2

We have almost finish our authentication module, infact it works, But only
thing is we are working on how to cache things as I am dealing wiht the
forum. If we know how to resolve this subsequent requests without doing the
Authentication logic all over we are done.

Thanks