Tracy12 wrote:
Can I know how can I install the above module(CGI::Session) to my system.

There is lots of good documentation about installing perl modules. You can read the perlmodinstall man page. You can pick up a good book like "Intermediate Perl." There is a discussion about CPAN modules in the Perl FAQ, available in the perlfaq man page or on the web here:
http://perldoc.perl.org/perlfaq2.html#What-modules-and-extensions-are-available-for-Perl%3f--What-is-CPAN%3f--What-does-CPAN%2fsrc%2f...-mean%3f

When you have general questions about perl that are not specific to mod_perl, a good place to ask is the perl-beginners mailing list:
http://lists.cpan.org/showlist.cgi?name=beginners

I know it's not always obvious which questions are about mod_perl and which are general perl questions. If you're not sure, it's fine to ask.

- Perrin