Hi Joe,

Joe Schaefer wrote:
with a form using the "post" method and an enctype of
"multipart/form-data".
In my browser, I am getting a single message: "End of file found".
That is, the single line.

What's happening is that $req->upload calls $req->body, and that is
die'ing with the "End of file found" error.  What browser are you using,
and what version of apreq?

Oh! I see. After I read your message, I tried other browsers and while all browsers could be wrong, I got the same error. First, I was using Iceweasel 2.0.0.3 and then I tried the Gnome Web Browser (Epiphany) 2.14.3 and even Elinks 0.11.X, all running on Debian and the same machine that the server is on (I'm testing locally).

apreq2 is version 2.08.4 on Debian stable (testing seems to have a 2.08.5...).

Any suggestions on how I can resolve the problem? Could there be something wrong in the server set-up, etc.? As I said, it's all running on a test machine (i.e., the web server isn't live on the Internet) so perhaps I didn't set it up correctly?

Thank you for your reply!

Ray