Raymond Wan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> apreq2 is version 2.08.4 on Debian stable (testing seems to have a
> 2.08.5...).

Hmm, that's the latest version.  I don't think debian has applied any
local mods to the codebase.

> Any suggestions on how I can resolve the problem?  Could there be
> something wrong in the server set-up, etc.?  As I said, it's all
> running on a test machine (i.e., the web server isn't live on the
> Internet) so perhaps I didn't set it up correctly?

I really don't know, it could be the parser is just misbehaving on your
particular html form.  What you can do to further investigate is something like
this:

   my $upload = eval { $req->upload("foo") };
   if ($@) {
      $upload = [EMAIL PROTECTED]>upload("foo"); # won't die this time
   }

and try to see where the form data is getting lost.

--
Joe Schaefer