Torsten Foertsch schrieb:
On Wed 28 Jan 2009, André Warnier wrote:
I am looking for a debugging tool that would be able to repeatedly
issue HTTP requests to one or more URLs, and log any errors.
 Preferably in Perl, and it must run on a Windows workstation.

Don't know about windows and its not perl but I use ab (comes with
httpd)

Apache's AB.exe works fine on Windows. But it is for stress testing.
Is that you want?

Or is it rather application monitoring you want to do?

In case the output is well-formed XML or HTML and you want to use XML
technologies, xmllint or xsltproc in a shell script might be useful.

Michael Ludwig