Cosimo Streppone wrote:

But after your second message, I thought that maybe you could be
interested in Fiddler:

  http://www.fiddlertool.com/Fiddler/help/

I downloaded it and installed it, though I felt a bit unsure about it. Is this, or is not, a Microsoft-issued program ? There seems to be a strange mixture of references and non-references to MS on the site and in the product documentation.

It seems to be doing the same kind of things for IE as the various plugins for Firefox (LiveHttpHeaders etc..), all-in-one.

However, I don't think that this is "simple enough" for me to be able to have the customer download it, install it and run it on a workstation.

But as a developper tool for IE, it looks very nice.

Thanks for the pointer.