Alright, I don't want to quibble, but I would question any conclusions you can draw from the numbers based upon the sole fact that it is based upon how developer self-identify.

I know that Wordpress and Drupal freelancers do not position themselves as PHP programmers, but rather WordPress and Drupal programmers. The same may very well be true for Plone, Movable Type and any number of reputable application and CMS frameworks on the market - where much of web development is happening these days.

Who knows maybe we are talking about two different things.

Byrne