Hello,

I have a bizarre problem I'm hoping someone could give me some suggestions with.

I have a couple of MP2 scripts running on a server, they are both similar in
use of modules and structure. Without any recent changes, one of the scripts is
producing a blank apache page on SOME requests.

It's not always the same function, it can happen to any of the function calls
contained in the script.

When the blank page happens there is nothing in either the access log or the
error log of that virtual host (like the request never made it that far).

In the default error log I will get something like

[notice] child pid 11497 exit signal Aborted (6)

Sometimes (but not always), I'll see

*** glibc detected *** malloc(): memory corruption: 0x09c120f8 ***

There is also no consistency to the blank page, sometimes you hit the URL and
you get the content, sometimes you get a blank page, sometimes 1 refresh on the
blank page gives you content, other times it can take 3 - 7 refreshes before
the content comes.

I've been trying to pull apart my script piece by piece in the hopes that I
could at least narrow it down to some specific section but I'm not having a lot
of luck.

Any thoughts on how I could debug this better?

TIA!