Apologies for the direct reply.  Apparently the list isn't its own reply-to...

#Code_has_been_changed__but_it_seems_the_script_is_running_the_old_code

Describes pretty much what is happening, except the code changes in
question are definitively NOT in modules, which is why I find it
strange.  In the logs, I see notification of the changes to the script
- sometimes.  Most of the time, actually.  But occasionally the
process fails to catch the changes, which is annoying, but not as
troubling as the case where the script seems to recall a previous
version AFTER correctly compiling and executing the current version.

I looked back at my first post, and I neglected to mention that the OS
this is running on is
SunOS xxxxxxxx 5.10 Generic_141414-10 sun4us sparc FJSV,GPUZC-M

To the best of my knowledge this machine shouldn't be doing delayed
writes or anything like that.

Jonas Bull
601-324-0324 (Office)
228-222-2855 (Home)