It isn't always variable related...  But I can see where maybe upload
new version=>refresh page=>get a stale process could be happening.

In this situation the httpd does not recognize the -X option.

I guess we'll have to wait longer.

A server update is in the works, though.

Jonas Bull
601-324-0324 (Office)
228-222-2855 (Home)