Le vendredi 15 juillet 2011 à 17:59 -0400, Perrin Harkins a écrit :

> I think you're misunderstand.  Storable doesn't do this for you.  The
> idea is you could capture the session in a variable and write that to
> a database.

Let me explain; I used to do :

tie %session, 'Apache::Session::Postgres', $session_id, {...};

and then

$r->pnotes('session' => \%session);

$session_id is taken from the cookie, %session stores several
parameters/variables.

As I said, I replaced the call to tie with :

$r->pnotes('session' => Storable::retrieve($session_file));

where $session_file again is retrieved from the cookie.

What I can't find out is : how do I store %session into a database
without using tie??

--
Vincent Veyron
http://marica.fr/