On 25.7.2011 22:18, Perrin Harkins wrote:
2011/7/22 Jiří Pavlovský<j...@getnet.cz>:
On 22.7.2011 18:15, Perrin Harkins wrote:
However this doesn't work as Apache is segfaulting.
That makes it sound like it is working but there's something in your
scripts that doesn't like being loaded in the parent process.  Are you
opening up database handles or files on the first hit and then trying
to use them later?

I use Apache::DBI and initialize the db connection in startup.pl like so
That's good, but you might be storing a database handle in a
persistent global of closure variable somewhere, and that could lead
to a segfault.
That is probably it, I store db handle in a singleton.
That, unfortunately is something I cannot change easily