On 8/3/2011 2:49 AM, Feng He wrote:
Hi,

Thank you all for the info.

I have finished writting the handler this morning, and have enabled
Apache::DBI in httpd.conf.
My handler is for this url:
http://bizstatus.game.yy.com/upload/

It accept client's uploaded data and write the data to database.
The strange stuff is, when I run more than one process for test, the
items number in database in not correct.

for example:

ab -n 100 -c 1 http://bizstatus.game.yy.com/upload/?arguments

This insert 100 items into database, the select result is correct.

But this one:

ab -n 100 -c 2 http://bizstatus.game.yy.com/upload/?arguments

or:

ab -n 100 -c 3 http://bizstatus.game.yy.com/upload/?arguments

When the client number is larger than one, the items number in
database is not correct.
it's always larger than 100, for example, 101, 102, 103 etc.

So, what's wrong with my program?

Thank you!

The first thing i'd suggest is looking at the access and error logs, and seeing if there are anything in there that will tell you what's wrong with it.

Nothing looks wrong at first glance to me, though you should check for errors on the prepare call.

Adam