Hi Jim,

I appreciate the thought, but I'm not the mod_perl list.  If you look at
who has done the most support around here recently, it's probably Torsten.
 (Thanks Torsten!)  More to the point, there are many people on the list
who know enough perl to help with a question about Apache::DBI.  It's a
common practice to point people here for support on mod_perl modules.

What are you getting at?  Is there a module that you're having trouble with
and can't get support for?

- Perrin