Aw, that's terribly sad news. No wonder I couldn't get it to work! lol

That's awesome about the patch, but the module I'm working is intended to be distributed, and expecting end users to compile in a patch would probably too much to ask of them.

The module I'm working on updates the headers and proxies the requests for specific file types off to Tomcat HTTP and AJP ports. I suppose I can look into using LWP::UserAgent for this kind of work instead of a subrequest, I just don't want to have to "re-invent the wheel" of trying to do things mod_proxy_http and mod_proxy_ajp are already doing.

I wonder if I can set the hander for the LWP::UserAgent request to be the proxy_handler like we're doing with the subrequests now... hmmm...

Thank you very much for your help Torsten. I really appreciate your wisdom and experience in this area.

Warm Regards,
Jordan Michaels