Interesting. I appreciate the feedback! So far I have basic proxying working nicely in LWP, so I'm only delayed about a week.

I ran into Apache segfaults too when using subrequests. I debugged it by adding logging points throughout my code, and if a segfault was hit after a specific log point, I knew the segfault was caused by the code that came after the one particular log point.

In my case, it turned out to be how I was passing subrequest headers off to a filter. I was able to replace the filter with a while loop, and that got rid of the segfaults for me. I realize not everyone can replace their filters with while loops, but that's what worked for me!

Thanks again, Torsten and Andre, for your wisdom and experience. I deeply appreciate it! =)

Warm Regards,
Jordan Michaels