To piggy back onto this question, what is the best way to do this such that
the values of the variables are different for every virtual host? In our
model, all virtual hosts shared the same interpreter pool but we need to
have different configuration variables on a per virtualhost basis.
Currently, we are using PerlSetVar for this purpose.

--
John Dunlap
*CTO | Lariat *

*Direct:*