On 20 Oct 2017 10:38, André Warnier (tomcat) wrote:

On 19.10.2017 22:02, John Dunlap wrote:
To piggy back onto this question, what is the best way to do this such that the values of the variables are different for every virtual host? In our model, all virtual hosts shared the same interpreter pool but we need to have different configuration variables on a per
virtualhost basis. Currently, we are using PerlSetVar for this purpose.

And that seems the right way to me.

What about a startup file, as proposed by Adam, which would return John's configuration variables according to $ENV{'SERVER_NAME'} ? (using a switch/case for example) Each virtualhost would then have its own configuration variables, having a uniq startup file for the whole server.

Would it be more performant than the PerlSetVar solution ? (doc sometimes warns about PerlSet* performance)

Thx !

Ben