On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 10:37:02AM -0400, Jim Albert wrote:
> When mod_perl does come to an end what would an End of Life look like?

maybe we can focus on keeping it maintained... really.

A secure well written project like modperl doesn't need new features and
people destroying its API.  It works, and that is good.

There is no reason for it to have an end of lifecycle.  It works forever

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com