On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 02:46:19PM -0400, Jim Albert wrote:
> OK... last email on this topic.
> I feel like I'm getting replies like I'm from another planet for
> asking prudent questions.
> If others want to keep their heads in the sand and get a huge
> surprise someday when a Perl update or a new version of Apache they
> just installed breaks mod_perl or there's a vulnerability that
> requires a fix and there's no one to fix... go ahead and roll  your
> dice... it's your party.

You are not understanding.  We'v been at this for several decades so...
you know we aren't idiots.

> If you care at all about your software environment you should want
> to have an understanding of when you need  to look for a replacement
> and when a product  hits EOL.

Umm - yopu have worked for corperate too long and fail to understand
anythoing outside of that context.

There is no EOL

although the internet itslef is quickly becoming irrelevant.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com