Nice club indeed... Paloma and I checked it when we went to Cavestomp and
had great fun. Pity about the suits drooling all over the place. I think
that Time Out NY is to blame, as they described the club as little more than
a Belly Button type of place in their Sex issue. It is much more than that.
Good music, kind of decadent ambient... it invites to pose. And DJ Franc O
is a stupendous guy. We asked for Jacques Dutronc, and got free drinking
tokens!
The only thing we missed was a 2 sq meters even surface for dancing. The
floor is totally bump covered.
So: $ 8 cover more than justified imho.
Question: In one of the movies being projected appeared a couple of
extremely cool thieves, him looking like a young Lux Interior, arriving in a
white E Type to an underground apartment, then making love on a bed covered
with millions of bucks. Anyone knows what the movie is? I'd love to get a
copy.
Bye!
---Pablo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]