| Wow,
| I can't believe someone knows who Helmut Berger is !!!
| Whenever I talk about him people just don't know who he is. He is still
| really big in Germany, hosting weird talk shows and still looks the part.
| Did you ever see Mephisto '68, an adaptation of Goethe's Faust set in the
| '60s with Helmut Berger playing the main part. I've just seen it once ever
| and couldn't find it ever since.
| Anja

Anja, are you sure that it was Helmut Berger? I think that Mephisto 68 was
the german title for Stanley Donen's Bedazzled, which is a Faust adaptation
but with no Berger init.
On a sider note, and funnily enough, I just dug from my late seventies stag
archive (ie the mags I bought as a teenager and have been too busy to
dispose of since) some softcore pics of Berger and Marisa Mell at bed. The
same Marisa Mell that you told me was starring at "Danger Diabolik" only a
few messages ago! Now, am I getting paranoid or does it distinctly smell of
conspiracy here?

---Pablo de la Cruz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]