It Runs!

My first feedback: it runs (and has some crashes due to Microsofts
handling of allocations in DLLS - it worked after I linked SSL
statically)- I'll send you some suggestions later.

> [..] Although I never would run a production
> server under Win32, neither with plain Apache nor with Apache+mod_ssl,
> of course.

I wouldn't either - however : I would preferre using Apache instead
of using IIS ;-) - and the company I currently have some contract with
want's to throw away the running apache/freebsd server because
"it's to complicate" and "unix is dead" ;-).

> after doing your own port you now know the problems better than anyone
> else ;-)

yes - horrible thread-debugging and crazy sockets ;-)

Michael