"Ralf S. Engelschall" wrote:

> This version mainly provides two important bugfixes and one new feature: The
> "POST requests failed with an I/O error" and "processes consumed 100% CPU"
> problems should be now fixed.  And certificates/keys are now also accepted in
> two additional formats (plain DER and DER+Base64) to PEM. You're encouraged to
> upgrade because the two fixed bugs are really nasty ones which can cause a lot
> of trouble.

As I have seen Henri Gomez upgraded the rpm package
for apache-1.3.4-2.2.5 intel, I have rebuilt it on
alpha and uploaded the binary to

http://sw.engelschall.com/sw/mod_ssl/contrib/apache-1.3.4-2.2.5.alpha.i386.rpm

A note on the apache-1.3.4-2.2.5.alpha.i386.rpm package:

The 2.2.4 binary alpha rpm package was accidently linked
statically against openssl, thus, worked without the shared
libraries.
The 2.2.5 alpha version is now built shared. Therefore it
currently depends on openssl-0.9.2-0_1999_03_14.alpha.rpm
which can be found at the same location.
--
Niels Poppe - org.net bv <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>