On Fri, Mar 19, 1999, Aaron Turner wrote:

> Now I get:
>
> "An I/O error occured during security authorization.  Please try your
> connection again."
>
> Again, it only occursing during POST's, static and PHP pages come up fine.

Err... just one silly question: DO YOU REALLY HAVE RECOMPILED APACHE ITSELF?
You really have to recompile Apache with the updated EAPI or the POST problem
will not gone away, of course. So, I hope you've not just built an new
libssl.so with --with-apxs.... That doesn't work for 2.2.x -> 2.2.5 as I
mentioned in the CHANGES entry.