Just a note from one of the teeming millions.

The current situation is rather confusing. Like many I had originally
thought ApacheSSL & mod_ssl were the same thing. I'm also one of those who
had initial difficulties installing ApacheSSL, so I tried out mod_ssl.

Ralf's extensive website and the perception that mod_ssl is becoming a
standard most influenced my decision to use it.

I'm not slamming either developer here; I'm satisfied with mod_ssl so far,
and I also understand that not every developer has the same audience in
mind, or has to document to the same degree. Heck, they're both free.

I'm just saying that there is a definite need for some third-party
point-by-point comparison.

--
Neil Kandalgaonkar                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Systems Architect, Stylus Inc.           http://www.stylus.ca/