This is an extension of the SSL name based virtual host problem. I posted a
long explanation of SSL virtual host resolution earlier, but the simple answer
is - if you try to access port 80 - you'll get your http (1st VirtualHost)
environment, and if you try to access port 443 - you'll get your https (2nd
VirtualHost) environment. This is because Virtual Hosts are setup based on
IP+Port. Think of it as 2 separate Virtual Host groups - if you just had 1
Virtual Host, you could still access that virtual host with an ip address, or a
fake /etc/hosts entry or a different dns CNAME or A record - all of these would
still put you in the documentroot of your 1 virtualhost entry. I dont have a
good suggestion for getting your desired behaviour right now, I'll have to
think about it for a bit.

Dana