Chuck:

With Apache 2.0, mod_ssl is a part of the 'whole'. The build is a far simpler process,
and the server, at least in my experience, is much crisper in terms of response.

As for windows, that is NOT my cup of tea. We are a Micro-soft Free zone here, so I
cannot comment on the peculiarities you might experience in your environment. I really
do not know hy you would want to run a secure server on top of a windows box, but then
I admit to a happy ignorance about it, at least :-)

George

--
George Walsh,
Managing Director,