Lookin at it now.  So, are compile directives pretty much the same, as for
pointing at the ssl source and mm source trees?  The docs are not as clear
on this as Ralf has them in the mod-ssl structures <smile>.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

On Thu, 11 Apr 2002, Cliff Woolley wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Apr 2002, R. DuFresne wrote:
>
> > When is apache 2.0 coming out of beta and into primetime?
>
> How did you manage to miss the party?  :)  It went GA last week with the
> release of 2.0.35.
>
> --Cliff

        admin & senior security consultant:  sysinfo.com
                        http://sysinfo.com

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
                -- Johnny Hart

testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!