From: "George Walsh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 10:07 PM
Subject: RE: modssl for Apache 2.0

> Chuck:
>
> With Apache 2.0, mod_ssl is a part of the 'whole'. The build is a far
simpler process, and the server, at least in my experience, is much crisper
in terms of response.

> As for windows, that is NOT my cup of tea. We are a Micro-soft Free zone
here, so I cannot comment on the peculiarities you might experience in your
environment. I really do not know hy you would want to run a secure server
on top of a windows box, but then I admit to a happy ignorance about it, at
least :-)

> George
>
> >I see all the activity on the list about Apache 2.0 and modssl.  Where
can I get the necessary "stuff" for Apache 2.0.  I don't see it on the
modssl, openssl or Apache web sites.  I need to get ssl up on Apache on
Windows 2000.

http://shopnow.netscape.com/