Dave Rolsky [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] quoth:
*>We are currently working on a web based task/bug tracking system that we'd
*>like to publicly release sometime in the near future.  The system is
*>mostly Mason components plus some modules.  The question is what namespace
*>the modules should occupy.
*>
*>Is there any consensus in the Perl community on a namespace for apps?
*>Perhaps Apps::*?
*>
*>That would make us Apps::Tracker.

Does the application have a name?

You could call it HTML::Mason::Tracker or something along those lines if
it's part of Mason. Or you could do it like the Mon dist and use the name
of the application for the namespace http://search.cpan.org/search?dist=Mon
or you could pick a namespace that exists already that it might fit into
and go from there.

http://www.cpan.org/modules/00modlist.long.html#ID5_NamespaceCo
is a good reference and browsing the list of catgories and namespaces my
be helpful.

e.