"François Désarménien" wrote:

> I see your point of view. In fact, the current modules hierarchy is under the
> 'modules' directory, which means that we should only have _modules_ in the
> root namespace.  Ideally, like we have a 'script' directory, we should have
> an 'application' directory.

What happens if an application is composed of 3 scripts and 3 new
modules? Do the modules go into the modules directory and the scripts
into the scripts directory? If application modules end up in the scripts
directory, don't we still have potentional for namespace conflicts if
the application uses
it's own "Crazy::Horse" module, and that's already in use in the modules
directory?

  -mark

http://mark.stosberg.com/